Skills and characteristics - Advanced

Hello,

This post is a follow-up to the article "Skills and characteristics" in the Knowledge base. I hope you'll like it

Values in this article can be outdated, please write corrections in the comments of this post :) 

Quick note: I would like to celebrate 10 years of fall.pro-d.ru site being here for us! Woohoo! Of course, big thanks to Sergey and the Russian community for all of it. This is not much living website, but it always been here for us, when we played this nostalgic gem. 

 

CONTENTS:

  1. Attributes
  2. Skills

 

                                                              ATTRIBUTES

Strength


 Effects: maximum weight (+3kg per point), accuracy with heavy weapons bonus, fire frequency with heavy weapons bonus, close combat damage bonus

Points:

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

Maximum weight

3kg6kg9kg12kg15kg18kg21kg24kg27kg30kg33kg36kg39kg42kg45kg48kg51kg54kg57kg60kg

Accuracy (heavy weapons)

-60%-60%-60%-40%-40%-40%-20%-20%+0%+0%+0%+0%+10%+10%+10%+15%+15%+15%+20%+25%

Firing rate (heavy weapons)

-30%-30%-30%-20%-20%-20%-10%-10%+0%+0%+0%+0%+10%+10%+10%+15%+15%+15%+20%+25%

Close combat damage

-60%-60%-60%-40%-40%-40%-20%-20%+0%+0%+0%+0%+10%+10%+10%+15%+15%+15%+20%+25%

(up)

 

Agility


 Effects: moving speed, armor bonus, sneak bonus

Points:

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

Movement speed

-30%-30%-30%-20%-20%-20%-10%-10%+0%+0%+0%+0%+10%+10%+10%+20%+20%+20%+30%+40%

Armor

-6-6-6-4-4-4-2-2+0+0+0+0+2+2+2+4+4+4+6+8

Sneaking

-30%-30%-30%-20%-20%-20%-10%-10%+0%+0%+0%+0%+5%+5%+5%+10%+10%+10%+15%+20%

 (up)
 

Dexterity


 Effects: accuracy and fire frequency bonus for all weapons (except heavy weapons!), pickpocketing bonus, lock picking bonus

Points:

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

Accuracy 

-30%-30%-30%-20%-20%-20%-10%-10%+0%+0%+0%+0%+10%+10%+10%+15%+15%+15%+20%+25%

Pickpocketing

-30%-30%-30%-20%-20%-20%-10%-10%+0%+0%+0%+0%+10%+10%+10%+15%+15%+15%+20%+25%

Lock pick

-30%-30%-30%-20%-20%-20%-10%-10%+0%+0%+0%+0%+10%+10%+10%+15%+15%+15%+20%+25%

 (up)

 

Constitution


 Effects: health points (=HP) at the start of the game, bonus of HP increase upon character level-up. (With level-up the HP of each character increases by 4 - 8 points. The constitution affects this value with a bonus.)

Points:

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

HP at start

5551010101515202020202525253030303540

HP upon level-up

-6-6-6-4-4-4-2-2+0+0+0+0+2+2+2+4+4+4+6+8

 (up)
 

Intelligence


 Effects: skill points added upon level-up (default is 10 skill points)

Points:

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

Skill points

44466688101010101111111212121314

 (up)
 

Charisma


 Effects: bonus with merchants, period of negative NPC reaction (after committing bad action)

Points:

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

Merchant persuasion

-30%-30%-30%-20%-20%-20%-10%-10%+0%+0%+0%+0%+10%+10%+10%+15%+15%+15%+20%+25%

Negative period influence

+30%+30%+30%+20%+20%+20%+10%+10%-0%-0%-0%-0%-10%-10%-10%-20%-20%-20%-30%-40%

 (up)

 

                                                              SKILLS

Close combat


 Effects: accuracy in close combat, damage in close combat

Points:

1-10

11-29

30-44

45-54

55-69

70-84

85-94

95-104

105-114

115-124

125-134

135-149

150+

Accuracy

-60%-40%-20%+0%+20%+40%+60%+80%+100%+110%+115%+120%+125%

Fire rate

-60%-40%-20%+0%+20%+40%+60%+80%+100%+110%+115%+120%+125%

(up)

 

Light weapons


 Effects: accuracy with  light weapons, firing frequency with light weapons

Points:

1-10

11-29

30-44

45-54

55-69

70-84

85-94

95-104

105-114

115-124

125-134

135-149

150+

Accuracy

-60%-40%-20%+0%+20%+40%+60%+80%+100%+110%+115%+120%+125%

Fire rate

-60%-40%-20%+0%+20%+40%+60%+80%+100%+110%+115%+120%+125%

 (up)

 

Heavy weapons


 Effects: accuracy with  heavy weapons, firing frequency with heavy weapons

Points:

1-10

11-29

30-44

45-54

55-69

70-84

85-94

95-104

105-114

115-124

125-134

135-149

150+

Accuracy

-60%-40%-20%+0%+20%+40%+60%+80%+100%+110%+115%+120%+125%

Fire rate

-60%-40%-20%+0%+20%+40%+60%+80%+100%+110%+115%+120%+125%

 (up)

 

Sniper weapons


 Effects: accuracy with sniper weapons, firing frequency with sniper weapons

Points:

1-10

11-29

30-44

45-54

55-69

70-84

85-94

95-104

105-114

115-124

125-134

135-149

150+

Accuracy

-60%-40%-20%+0%+20%+40%+60%+80%+100%+110%+115%+120%+125%

Fire rate

-60%-40%-20%+0%+20%+40%+60%+80%+100%+110%+115%+120%+125%

 (up)
 

Throwing weapons


 Effects: accuracy with throwing weapons, throwing speed

Points:

1-10

11-29

30-44

45-54

55-69

70-84

85-94

95-104

105-114

115-124

125-134

135-149

150+

Accuracy

-60%-40%-20%+0%+20%+40%+60%+80%+100%+110%+115%+120%+125%

Throw speed

-60%-40%-20%+0%+20%+40%+60%+80%+100%+110%+115%+120%+125%

Divergence (per meter)

60%50%40%35%30%25%20%15%12%10%9%8%7%

 (up)

 

Explosives


 Effects: ability to handle explosives

Points:

 Can do:

1-14

90% chance to accidentally detonate explosive in inventory

15-39

50% chance to accidentally detonate explosive in inventory

40-54

Cannot use any explosives

55-69

Can use gas bombs and dynamite, disposal chance: C4 0% and Dynamite 30% 

70-84

Can use C4, anti-tank mines, land mines, disposal chance: C4 30% and Dynamite 50%

85-94

Can use cutting charges, disposal chance: C4 50% and Dynamite 70%

95-99

Can disarm bombs, disposal chance: C4 70% and Dynamite 70%

 (up)

 

Survival


 Effects: ability to gut animals and find water

Points:

 Gutting animals:

Finding water

1-14

40% risk of injury when gutting animals (-5 HP)

 

15-39

20% risk of injury when gutting animals (-5 HP)

 

40-54

Tiny Raw Meat (1HP)

 

55-69

Small Raw Meat (3HP)

 

70-84

Big Raw Meat (6HP) + Skin

30m radius

85-94

2x Raw Meat (2x4HP) + Skin + Claws

50m radius

95-99

Huge Raw Meat (10HP) + Skin + Claws + Teeth

80m radius

 (up)

 

Stealth


 Effects: better avoiding getting spotted by enemies

Points:

1-14

15-39

40-44

45-59

60-64

65-69

70-74

75-79

80-84

85-89

90-94

95-99

Chance of getting spotted

+700%+300%+100%-0%-30%-50%-60%-70%-80%-90%-94%-97%

 (up)

 

Pickpocketing


 Effects: chance of succesfull theft

Points:

1-14

15-39

40-54

55-69

70-84

85-94

95-104

105-99

115-124

125-134

135-149

150+

Chance from the front (basic: 10%)

-10%-5%+0%+10%+30%+50%+65%+70%+73%+75%+76%+77%

Chance from behind (basic: 20%)

-20%-10%+0%+20%+40%+60%+75%+78%+80%+82%+83%+84%

  (up)

 

Lock picking


 Effects: chance that the lockpick breaks when used, chance that the lock will be destroyed and couldn't be opened

Points:

1-14

15-39

40-54

55-69

70-84

85-94

95-99

Chance of breaking picklock

50%40%30%10%7%5%4%

Chance of breaking lock

75%50%0%0%0%0%0%

Successful unlock

0%0%0%+20%+40%+60%+80%

 (up)

 

Technical


 Effects: use of machines, combination of objects

Points:

 Handling machines

Combinations

1-14

+ 60 % chance to damage the machine

Cannot combine items

15-39

+ 30% chance to damage the machine

Cannot combine items

40-54

+ 0 % chance to handle or repair the machine

Cannot combine items

55-69

+ 30 % chance to handle a machine, + 20 % chance to repair a machine

Combine easy items

70-84

+ 60 % chance to handle a machine, + 40 % chance to repair a machine

Combine items of a moderate difficulty

85-94

+ 80 % chance to handle a machine, + 60 % chance to repair a machine

Combine difficult items

95-99

+ 90 % chance to handle a machine, + 80 % chance to repair a machine

Combine highly complex items

 (up)

 

Speech


 Effects: dialogue persuasion, influence on the trader's prices

Points:

Trade advantage

Persusion

1-14

- 60 %

No influence

15-39

- 40 %

No influence

40-54

+ 0 %

No influence

55-69

+ 20 %

Low chance

70-84

+ 40 %

Significant chance

85-94

+ 60 %

High chance

95-99

+ 80 %

Very high chance

 (up)

 

Driving


 Effects: driving speed, petrol consumption (Character can drive from 55 points up)

Points:

1-55

55-69

70-84

85-94

95-99

Max speed

Cannot+0%+20%+30%+40%

Fuel usage

Cannot-0%-10%-20%-30%

 (up)

 

Medicine


 Effects: amount of HP you get from medicaments (A standard medipack gives 10 HP, a big medipack 25 HP)

Points:

1-14

15-39

40-54

55-69

70-84

85-94

95-99

Standard medipack

-10-5+0+2+4+6+10

Big medipack

-25-15+0+5+10+15+25

Alternative medicine

-16-11-5+0+5+11+16

  (up)

 

 Post corrections in the comment section, thank you :)

(Source: old official The Fall website & v1.10.1 cz)

105-114

115-124

125-134

135-149

150+

 

FloatWave 18.02.2017 | Comments (19)













Development by Sergey A.Zhukov 2007-2012